Principal, Vice President
3221 Blue Ridge Rd, Suite 105
Raleigh, NC 27612
Braxton Anthony joined RCR in 2019 as a Partner and Vice President after working for a global commercial real estate company for eight years. Prior to his career in commercial brokerage, he worked for a general contracting firm in Raleigh where he estimated new commercial construction.
Specializing in office tenant and buyer representation, Braxton assists clients throughout the Triangle and North Carolina in developing and executing complex real estate strategies that cut costs, increase efficiency and provide maximum flexibility. He uses indepth submarket knowledge to help his clients make the most informed real estate decisions possible. Recently, Braxton’s first-hand commercial construction experience has been a valuable asset to his clients as they deal with rising upfit costs.
A Raleigh native and graduate of Needham B. Broughton High School, Braxton received a bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of South Carolina. He is actively involved in the local community as a member of Christ Episcopal Church, and through the ALS Association North Carolina Chapter and WakeEd Partnership. Braxton enjoys golfing, grilling and traveling in his spare time, and he lives in North Hills with his wife, Bailey, and their daughters, Wren and Celia.
- 122 Glenwood Avenue (Disposition) 22,500 RSF
- Aspen (Disposition) 38,000 RSF
- Atlantic Business Park (Disposition) 114,000 RSF
- Catapult [formerly Capital Associated Industries] (Relocation) 17,000 RSF
- Davis & Pyle Plastic Surgery (Expansion) 11,500 RSF
- Disability Rights North Carolina (Relocation & Expansion) 11,000 RSF
- Midtown North (Disposition) 73,000 RSF
- NC Retail Merchants Association (Acquisition) 19,000 RSF
- PrecisionLender (Expansion) 43,500 RSF
- RealOp Investments (Acquisition) 67,000 RSF
- Teague Campbell Dennis & Gorham, LLP (Relocation) 26,500 RSF
- The John Locke Foundation (Relocation & Expansion) 13,000 RSF
- Thompson Automotive Group (Acquisition) 27,500 RSF
- Williams Development Group (Acquisition) 15,000 RSF
- Adams Financial Partners
- ALS Association NC Chapter
- Batchelor & Associates
- Brookwood Capital Partners
- CE Group
- Integrated Communications
- Kurtz & Blum, PLLC
- Law Offices of Mark E. Sullivan, P.A.
- Micro Medic
- NC Sustainable Energy Association
- Nodell, Glass & Haskell, L.L.P.
- Phillips Architecture
- RE/MAX Advantage
- Riddle & Brantley, LLP
- Rosen Law Firm
- The Chesson Company
- Times Fiber Communications
- Triangle Physicians for Women
- Ward and Smith, P.A.
- Willson Jones Carter & Baxley, P.A.
- Weatherspoon & Voltz, LLP